I am Prepared. These are the things I got today.
- Extra tube for my bike.
- Tire irons.
- First Aid kit.
- Rain Jacket with Hood and Rain Pants (in case it really, really, really rains heavy)
- Xmas lights (battery powered).
- Planet Bike Blinky 3x mounted on my helmet.
The blinky officially makes me way, way, too lit up, but basically, the idea is that if I get hit by a car with all the lights I have, there's no way in hell anyone can say they didn't see me. So now, illumination-wise, I have
- 1) Planet Bike Beamer Headlight mounted on handlebars, steady
- 2) Knog Skink 4 led headlight mounted to the head tube, flashing
- 3)Trek Bar End red lights
- 4) Planet Bike Blinky 3x mounted to rear rack
- 5) Planet Bike Blinky 3x mounted to helmet
So now I realize that while I was buying all this stuff for me to ride the toy down to LA, I forgot to buy a toy. I'm smart like that. So I'm off to get a toy.