Monday, May 09, 2005

Bruce Springsteen -- Rosalita

Well. Monday. It's showery today, but right now, when it's time for me to go, it's sunny with pretty clouds. I had a presentation this morning and the rest of the day was putting out fires, some of which I had set myself. But I got Tiger in the mail today, so tonight I'm installing and playing with widgets I think, as well as trying out different FTP products to find the best way to keep my brother's site updated with new gigs and photos...

Mother's Day was great until the rollerblader ran into my mom and knocked her down (Venice Beach)... luckily she didn't need stitches or anything. Honestly. Besides that, she had a great time.

I have my daughter back, so I have to leave right now to get her from daycare before it closes. I love LA, and having to leave an hour and a half early... I would take the train but I just missed it today...

No comments: