Wednesday, August 24, 2005

David Bowie -- Looking for Satellites

I had physical therapy today. There's a terrible Catch 22 with physical therapy. The therapy feels great, but it's primarily a healing thing. And when you are really sore, it's kind of painful. But once it does it's job and you're healed, then it starts to feel oh, oh, so good. But once you're healed, you don't need the treatment anymore. That's where I'm almost at with my therapy. I thought I'd need weeks of treatment, but not so, apparently. Which is a shame, because my physical therapist has skills.

Time flies... someone just emailed me asking if I could do a meeting in Denver on October 4th. That's Rosh Hashanah, so I can't do it. Wait a minute! It's Rosh Hashanah already?!? And my daughter turns 12 on the 12th. It's all going by way too fast! How do we slow down time's passage? I can't possibly do everything I need to in this life with everything going so quickly.

No comments: