Thursday, March 30, 2006

No Music -- keep forgetting iPod at Home

At home, I usually go to sleep listening to music. Lately it's been the new Neko Case album, and it's rather nice for falling asleep to. And lately in the morning I've remembered to do all sorts of important things, but have been forgetting to grab my iPod. Oh, well.

It's a nice day today -- sunny and 70. I'm sleepy with a bit of a headache after getting a proper night's sleep again. I wonder if it's springtime allergies.

My daughter is getting mostly A's, our terrible computer system problems that I've been dealing with for the past couple days are resolved, and all is right with the world. Well, not ALL, but lots.

And I have Monsieur Ibrahim, Broken Wings, and Howl's Moving Castle to watch. When, I'm not sure, but there you go. I'm Netflix's favorite kind of customer, the kind that has 3 CDs out at a time but takes two weeks to watch them. So they get between $2.50 and $3.00 per CD from me. This is a good deal for me as well, though, because I tend to forget things, so it works out since there are no late fees.

Boy, the things I forget. I got a parking ticket a month ago in Santa Monica and forgot till today to pay it. Oops. The $45 dollar fine became a $90 fine because I missed the deadline.
I keep the world going through the forgetfulness-fueled redistribution of my wealth to the corporations and municipalities. Without me, they would fall to the ground, gasping for lack of funds.

No comments: